Human Performance Dynamics (HPD) Africa
We build innovative leadership programmes, in which the Fellows receive immersive, intensive, and well-spaced learning.
These are designed to deepen technical knowledge, commercial acumen, comfort with data and expanded leadership gravitas.
NEXT STEPS FOR HR LEADERSHIP
• Developing an agile organisation
• Creating experiences to engage talent
• Exploring reward packages for the growing gig economy
INTO THE FUTURE
• Agile leadership for the new industrial era
• Leaping from functional to organisational leadership
• Building strategic leadership pipelines and brands
TECHNOLOGY, DATA AND DESIGN THINKING
• Analysing new workplace trends and the value of HR Technology
• Adding people analytics to HR
• Harnessing design thinking for talent solutions
• Decoding business models in a disrupted world.
• Strengthening financial insight
• HR business partnering and value creation
• Resetting attitudes
• Understanding change management
• Driving the human side of change
It's not just about the classwork
Four months of blended learning, delivered live virtually to fit around your work commitments.
Each course will be led by a faculty member, with support from globally recognized guest speakers.
Work through a live business challenge from within your organization.
Deepen self-awareness with personality, technical, and 360-degree assessments.
RIKA Fellows benefit from a lifetime peer network and faculty mentors.
RIKA Fellows need at least seven years' post-graduation HR work experience, with strong career progression and achievement. You should have a relevant undergraduate degree from a reputable university. Above all, we’re looking for people who want to add value, create change, and help their organisation thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Apply now for February 2024 Cohort.
Applications for August 2023 are closed.